MealBoard app for iPhone and iPad
Store your recipes, create meal plans and grocery lists, keep track of your pantry inventory. All in one app!
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, or add you own recipes
• Organize recipe by categories
• Search recipes by name or ingredient
• Scale your recipe by specifying the number of servings you need
• Manage your recipes through the web interface (Log in at www.mealboard.com from your computer-- access is free!)
• Create meal plans, organized by day and meal type
• Reuse meal plans by creating templates
• Set up recipe prep notifications to remind you of tasks ahead of time
• Mark meals as leftovers
• Export meal plans to the Calendar app
• Add non-recipe items (like oatmeal or bananas) to your meal plan using the Quick Add feature
• Generate your grocery list based on the meal plan you created
• Scale grocery quantities
• Input grocery prices and see the total price youre spending
• Support for multiple grocery stores
• Check off grocery items as you shop
• Move bought items to your pantry
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry
• Specify expiration dates and inventory locations
• Use the barcode scanner to input items
• Move out-of-stock items from the pantry to the shopping list
• Find recipes with ingredients that will expire soon!
• Email recipes, meal plan and shopping list
• Import recipes sent by other MealBoard users (youll need to tap the email attachment)
• Print your meal plan and shopping list to an AirPrint-compatible printer
• Sync your data across multiple devices (You will need to create an account. Doing so will also back up your data.)
MealBoard is fully customizable. You can manage your recipes, ingredients, food categories, meal types, stores, store aisles, grocery items and many more!
To understand how the app works, a detailed screenshot tutorial can be found at
DISCLAIMER: This app is preloaded with a few recipes that are for illustrative purposes only. Users are expected to input/import the recipes that they use.
Pros and cons of MealBoard app for iPhone and iPad
MealBoard app good for
I use this app every week to plan meals for my family. A bit tedious to set up the recipes and then very quick. I have my grocery list in minutes and no thinking about whats for dinner after that.
Wonderful application that changed my everyday life. Now planning the groceries shopping only takes 5 seconds :). French version would be great.
Superbe application qui a changé mon quotidien. Il faut juste rentrer ses propres recettes une fois et ensuite planning repas et listes de courses sont faits en qq secondes. Merci !
Love this app ! Easy to use and love that it sync to website. Easy to download recipes.
Love the app, so easy to use. My only issue is that it wont give me notifications on my iPhone 6. The 5S and iPad Air get the notifications, just not my phone. Other then that, loving the app
This app has been very useful in helping me stay on budget and reducing food wastage. Its also great how you can email your shopping list to yourself and the list is in a checklist format!
Please increase the number of sites to import recipes!
I really love this app. The calendar view is super cool, love that I can bring in my own recipes too. Very easy and intuitive to use. Get this app, you will love it too!
Some bad moments
Although the grocery store option is great the meal planning is a joke. It wont let you make your own meal ideas! You have to pick from its list of recipes or input your own. Also it says you can make a template for planning but then offers none to choose from! I want my $5.00 back!
Ive used this app for years and I loved it. Recently I had to restore my iPad and so I had to reload the app. Ive had nothing but problems now. Slow to load, freezes up and have to reboot. So frustrating to use now. Not happy
It doesnt show the nutritional info of any recipe, even if the recipe is imported from a website where the info is shown
Would be nice if I could put different expiration dates for the same type of product. I have 10 cans of tomato sauce 8 of them expire in 2017 and 2 expire in 2018. Need to be able to add extra expiration dates. Also need to be able to add expiration date easier. Was not able to put any date past October 2017. I have items that are good for 10 years or more but Im unable to put a date on those items.
Was great till the last update. Lost everything, support was NO help! So not sure I want to use it any more. Down grade on the stars, plus it would be nice to add pics.
Horrible app. Wont allow me to upload any recipes from any of the sites or blogs I use on a regular basis. App wont allow for copying and pasting, either. Youre better suited just bookmarking your recipes than wasting $4 on this hot mess.
fitness meal planner,
workout and meal plan,
and other. So, download free MealBoard .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually MealBoard iOS app used & searched for