MealBoard app for iPhone and iPad
Do you wish meal and grocery planning could be made easier? This app makes it quick and easy!
• Store your recipes
• Create weekly meal plans
• Generate your grocery list
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
MealBoard combines recipe management, meal planning, groceries and pantry management into a single app. It is fully customizable. You can manage your recipes, ingredients, food categories, meal types, stores, store aisles, grocery items and many more with its clean, uncluttered interface. Meal and grocery planning will never be easier. With MealBoard, a few taps is all it takes!
• Input your favorite recipes, or import recipes from supported recipe websites
• Create meal plans organized by day and meal type
• Reuse meal plans by creating templates
• Generate your grocery list based on the meal plan you created
• Scale grocery quantities by specifying the number of servings you need
• Input grocery prices and see the total price youre spending
• Shopping list functionality lets you check off grocery items as you shop
• Support for multiple grocery stores
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry
• Specify expiration date and inventory location
• Use the barcode scanner to input items
• Integrated shopping list and pantry operations. Move your out-of-stock items from the pantry to the shopping list, and move them back to the pantry after you shop!
• Assign recipes to multiple categories
• Search recipes by name or ingredient
• Set up recipe prep notifications to remind you of tasks ahead of time
• Add non-recipe items (like oatmeal or bananas) to your meal plan using the Quick Add feature
• Attach a note to a meal
• Easily move meals to another day
• Mark meals as leftovers
• Scale recipe ingredients
• Export meal plan to the Calendar app
• Email recipes, meal plan and shopping list
• Import recipes sent by other MealBoard users
• Print your meal plan and shopping list to an AirPrint-compatible printer
• 4 color themes to choose from
• Clean, uncluttered interface
• Free cloud sync feature that lets you backup your data online
• Sync data between multiple devices
• Input your recipes through the web interface (log in at www.mealboard.com)
• Always have your recipes with you
• By planning your meals, no need to ask yourself whats for dinner!
• Save time by generating your groceries
• Save money by cooking at home
• Eat healthy!
To understand how the app works, a detailed screenshot tutorial can be found at
FAQ and help can be found at
DISCLAIMER: This app is preloaded with a few recipes that are for illustrative purposes only. Users are expected to input/import the recipes that they use.
Pros and cons of MealBoard app for iPhone and iPad
MealBoard app good for
I use this app every week to plan meals for my family. A bit tedious to set up the recipes and then very quick. I have my grocery list in minutes and no thinking about whats for dinner after that.
Wonderful application that changed my everyday life. Now planning the groceries shopping only takes 5 seconds :). French version would be great.
Superbe application qui a changé mon quotidien. Il faut juste rentrer ses propres recettes une fois et ensuite planning repas et listes de courses sont faits en qq secondes. Merci !
Love this app ! Easy to use and love that it sync to website. Easy to download recipes.
Love the app, so easy to use. My only issue is that it wont give me notifications on my iPhone 6. The 5S and iPad Air get the notifications, just not my phone. Other then that, loving the app
This app has been very useful in helping me stay on budget and reducing food wastage. Its also great how you can email your shopping list to yourself and the list is in a checklist format!
Please increase the number of sites to import recipes!
I really love this app. The calendar view is super cool, love that I can bring in my own recipes too. Very easy and intuitive to use. Get this app, you will love it too!
Some bad moments
Although the grocery store option is great the meal planning is a joke. It wont let you make your own meal ideas! You have to pick from its list of recipes or input your own. Also it says you can make a template for planning but then offers none to choose from! I want my $5.00 back!
Ive used this app for years and I loved it. Recently I had to restore my iPad and so I had to reload the app. Ive had nothing but problems now. Slow to load, freezes up and have to reboot. So frustrating to use now. Not happy
It doesnt show the nutritional info of any recipe, even if the recipe is imported from a website where the info is shown
Would be nice if I could put different expiration dates for the same type of product. I have 10 cans of tomato sauce 8 of them expire in 2017 and 2 expire in 2018. Need to be able to add extra expiration dates. Also need to be able to add expiration date easier. Was not able to put any date past October 2017. I have items that are good for 10 years or more but Im unable to put a date on those items.
Was great till the last update. Lost everything, support was NO help! So not sure I want to use it any more. Down grade on the stars, plus it would be nice to add pics.
Horrible app. Wont allow me to upload any recipes from any of the sites or blogs I use on a regular basis. App wont allow for copying and pasting, either. Youre better suited just bookmarking your recipes than wasting $4 on this hot mess.
workout and meal plan,
and other. So, download free MealBoard .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually MealBoard iOS app used & searched for